For those looking to shed their extra weight, green tea diets is an excellent method. Green tea by moderating insulin response tries to reduce your appetite. Green tea is also useful in burning fat deposits in the body. Another factor to be taken i9nto consideration is the fact that, it also helps in the body metabolic rate by increasing the production of heat. A study by medical experts has proved that green tea diet helps a lot in reducing of belly fat by 45%.Given below are some tips to include green tea diet for a healthy weight loss plan. They are the following:
- When undertaking green tea diet you should have at least 5-8 cup a day for weight loss.
- If you want to avoid caffeine, you can steep tea in hot water for one minute. As caffeine is soluble in water it will get eliminated. After steeping tea for one minute, remove the water and make another cup of tea.
- It is better to avoid buying decaffeinated tea from stores as it may be of poor quality. It would be advisable to use loose leaf organic tea for your green tea diet.
- When making another cup of tea, ensure that it is a fresh tea bag. Only then will you get the essential active ingredients which will help in weight loss. The ingredient which help in weight loss are catechins and EGCG which is an anti oxidant.
- When drinking tea make sure that it is warm or hot. Tea being hot will boost weight loss effect of green tea.
- Do take steps to avoid cream, milk or sugar in your tea. Using of dairy products will hamper the qualities of the active ingredients.
- If you are aiming for weight loss, you should have a minimum of 625mg of catechins everyday. Catechins of this amount can only be obtained by green tea that is brewed. Popular drinks and other caffeine related drinks won’t have the much needed EGCG and catechins. A fresh green tea will have 100mg of catechins in it.
- You can also use green tea supplements instead of green tea. But the supplements may vary in quality and content also.
The above are some ways of incorporating green tea diet in your diet for regulating weight loss.